Who we are
Ominira Initiative for Economic Advancement is an independent non-profit think tank with a mission to research and advance solutions to Africa’s socioeconomic issues. We execute our mission through strategic engagements, publications, online videos, info-graphics, and events.
Our vision is a free and prosperous African society of responsible individuals, with respect for human and property rights.
What we do
We research and advocate ideas and policy solutions to enlarge freedom and prosperity in Africa.
Our activities include:
- Promoting economic and individual freedom, good governance and entrepreneurship through videos and documentaries on OminiraTV.
- Advancing solutions to contemporary African issues through periodical publications.
- Research on socio-economic affairs and the effects of government policies.
- Events such as conferences and forums aimed at advancing freedom and good governance.
We are a small team of young individuals, passionate about bringing change to our continent.
- Executive Director: Lanre-Peter Elufisan
- Operations Director: Stephen OyedemI
- Communications Associate: Victoria Raimi
- Multimedia Manager: Henry Olanrewaju
- Video Production Assistant: Tosin Emmanuel
Board of Trustees
- Vahyala Kwaga – Chairman
- Olanrewaju Elufisan – Secretary
- Olumayowa Okediran – Member
- Andreas Jürgens – Member
- Stephen Oyedemi – Member